The 2020 Season will once again Feature a Team Champions League! For the 2nd Year the Tournament will feature a Group and Knockout Stage.
The Champions League gives Teams 3 Matches to enjoy the Head to Head Format. The tournament will see Teams divided into Groups of 4 Teams playing each other in a Round Robin Phase.
||R400-00 (Per Player) Payment secures entry
||R550-00 (Per Player) Payment secures entry
Team K/O: (Points gets allocated to each player/same amount for both players)
How the Team Knockout will Work
How the Points System will work:
WIN – 3 Points
DRAW/HALVE – 1 Point Each
LOSS – 0 points
This will be calculated by the amount of Holes a Team win by.
Team A 2&1 Team B
Team A receives: +2
Team B receives: -2
Team A 1 Up Team B
Team A receives: +1
Team B receives: -1
1 Bonus Point will be given to a team if they win by 6 or more holes (6&4, 6&5, 7&6 etc.)
In the event the Log is Tied after the Group Phase
the team with the best Points Difference will progress.
- Teams Entering need to make themselves available for the Round Robin Fixtures
Best efforts will be made to play these Pool Matches.
- If both teams can’t play matches it will be a Draw and 1 point each will be allocated
Match Play Format
- The Knockout will be a Match Play format.
- Lowest Handicapped player with move down to Scratch.
- The most Stableford points scored on each hole will determine the winner of the hole.
- The hole must be won outright. If a team gets no points, the other team must make a point to win the hole.
- Players will count for their DHG Handicap, no Gimmies to be given.
Event of a Tie – Group Phase
- Each Team earns 1 point in the event of the Match ending in a Tie after 18 holes.
Event of a Tie – Knockout Phase
- In the event of the Match ending in a Tie after 18 holes, the Duckhook stroke 1 count-back rule will apply.